Re: [Attn Maintainer] stow

On Jul 31 17:30, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > None of this discussion should detract from the amazing job you've done in
> > pulling this Perl update together.  I hope you get several gold stars and/or
> > plush hippos for all your work.
>
> Awarded! http://cygwin.com/goldstars/#AG

I guess I should more often just disappear for a few days... :)

Thanks to all of you.  Thanks to Achim for pulling this through, thanks
to Ken for pointing this out, thanks to Andrew for having the awards
ready when they are most needed, and thanks to you other maintainers
providing the required new packages.

Red Hat