This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Attn Maintainer] stow
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 14:48:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Attn Maintainer] stow
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87pp3d1j22 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <1aadral3rqdie0rlvu94knvju2htmd07ag at 4ax dot com> <1aadral3rqdie0rlvu94knvju2htmd07ag-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <87y4i06dv5 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
> > But okay, I'll rebuild it. So are you asking me to first wait until Perl 5.22
> > comes out, then rebuild the package and release it afterwards? Or to manually
> > change where the files go, and release the update at the same time as Perl 5.22?
> The idea was that you install the pre-release Perl that was published
> specifically to facilitate this rebuild.
Sorry, where is that? I looked in setup, and the newest test version there