This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Attn Maintainer] amanda
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com, mark_okeefe at mac dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 09:05:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Attn Maintainer] amanda
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87h9op1j0d dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 7/27/2015 9:46 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
The update to Perl 5.22 is planned for the end of this week. Please
notify immediately if you cannot provide the updated packages indicated
below by then to your package upload area on cygwin.com.
Your following packages place Perl modules into vendor_perl and need an
update or re-release using Perl version 5.22:
for what I see Mark never updated the package after first release
in Sept 2012 and never provided a 64 bit version.
The package is currently amanda-3.3.2-8 while upstream is at
I built during weekend the 3.3.7p1 (64bit and 32bit) version
with perl 5.14 and it passes all the tests;
if Mark does not show up I will upload a Perl 5.22 version.
still around ?
We will appreciate a feedback, also if you are not interested anymore
to maintain the package.