This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] znc 1.6.0
- From: Alexey Sokolov <alexey+cygwin at asokolov dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 21:50:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ITP] znc 1.6.0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55AB5EC2 dot 2060400 at asokolov dot org> <20150719100317 dot GD19825 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <55ABA522 dot 9000008 at asokolov dot org> <87d1zogku1 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <55ABEC90 dot 3040106 at asokolov dot org> <55ABECDD dot 9040805 at asokolov dot org> <87zj2sezel dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <55AC0089 dot 2090304 at asokolov dot org> <20150720074442 dot GJ3864 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <55AD44E9 dot 8070207 at asokolov dot org> <20150721071221 dot GZ3864 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <55AED4D4 dot 1040403 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <55AED687 dot 8070607 at asokolov dot org> <55AEDB8E dot 6070507 at asokolov dot org> <55B0213A dot 5070005 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <55B03C16 dot 1060009 at asokolov dot org> <87bnf3fnwr dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
23.07.2015 06:23, Achim Gratz пишет:
>> So, for protection against possible broken autoreconfs I'll add such
>> src_compile to znc.cygport.
> As David said, please try to make autoreconf work or at least try to
> understand why it doesn't. If you could add a cygcheck to the build
> script we might be able to see better what is and is not installed in
> your case.
cygcheck is already in the build script...
>> https://github.com/znc/znc-cygwin contains all the patches and build
>> scripts. On push, build on AppVeyor is triggered, it spawns 2 Windows
>> VMs. On one VM it installs fresh Cygwin x86, and on another one it
>> installs fresh Cygwin x86_64.
>> Step by step procedure is defined in
>> contains logs how znc-1.6.0-3.i686 is built.
> Uh. You definitely need to prune the path in Cygwin to get rid of all
> the Windows nonsense. Try setting CYGWIN_NOWINPATH as an environment
> variable in Windows.
Yes, that makes PATH more sane, thanks.