This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: upset, genini: different version ordering
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 20:42:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: upset, genini: different version ordering
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87380i671e dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <55AD399D dot 7020001 at dronecode dot org dot uk>
Jon TURNEY writes:
> If I recall correctly, genini is just broken, doing some kind of
> lexical sort which e.g. sorts 1.10 before 1.9.
Yes, it just globs the filenames, so the order is dependent on the
locale. But I can't tell what upset is doing, except that Yaakov fixed
something recently w.r.t. the release numbers. Once I know I can go and
fix genini, but as the example shows another fix might need to be
applied to upset as well.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: