This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] znc 1.6.0
- From: Alexey Sokolov <alexey+cygwin at asokolov dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 14:24:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ITP] znc 1.6.0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55AA752A dot 3000303 at asokolov dot org> <55AABF89 dot 7030306 at asokolov dot org> <55AADC2C dot 1070802 at asokolov dot org> <55AB5EC2 dot 2060400 at asokolov dot org> <20150719100317 dot GD19825 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
19.07.2015 11:03, Corinna Vinschen :
> I think libznc.dll should be called libzncX.dll or cygzncX.dll, with X
> being a version number. If there will ever be backward-incompatible
> changes in the DLL, the version number should be bumped. Also, is there
> a native Windows version of ZNC? If so, the name libznc.dll runs danger
> of DLL collision.
Thanks, renamed it to cygznc-1.6.dll.
There is a native version, but it's updated not very often, and it uses
znc.dll, without "lib" prefix.
> For uploading, please send the ssh key per