This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing 64bit ports
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 09:18:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: missing 64bit ports
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55A66D0B dot 7030603 at gmail dot com> <20150715182833 dot GT16720 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <55A6BEAE dot 3040808 at cornell dot edu> <20150717073222 dot GA3864 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <55A8BF37 dot 5000004 at gmail dot com> <20150717095008 dot GC3864 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <55A8D1ED dot 5010703 at gmail dot com> <55AB3821 dot 3060203 at gmail dot com> <20150719070532 dot GA19825 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 7/19/2015 9:05 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Jul 19 07:39, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 7/17/2015 11:59 AM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
Jari (the not-maintainer) just uploaded aewm++.
I updated the list, accordingly.
but I suspect that everything Jari is loading is stacked on
his load stage area as
"ORPHANED (Jari Aalto)" <> "Jari Aalto"
could you take care ?
Don't you have write access to cygwin-pkg-maint? I'm not sure what
you're looking for. Just removing the "ORPHANED" marker?
yes, I have.
What I should do changes
"ORPHANED (Jari Aalto)" -> "Jari Aalto"
and than back again ?
Jari doesn't want to take the packages again so
they are ORPHAN anyway.