This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing 64bit ports
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 10:10:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: missing 64bit ports
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55A66D0B dot 7030603 at gmail dot com> <20150715182833 dot GT16720 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <55A6BEAE dot 3040808 at cornell dot edu> <20150716080656 dot GF26914 at picasso dot cante dot net>
On 7/16/2015 10:06 AM, jari wrote:
On 2015-07-15 16:12, Ken Brown wrote:
| On 7/15/2015 2:28 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
| >On Jul 15 16:24, Marco Atzeri wrote:
| >>Dear All,
| >>I spent a bit of time checking the real situation of the packages
| >>still missing as 64 bit port.
| >>After xdelta, bsdiff and iperf porting, without counting the few mingw ones,
| >>the duplicates we are down to ~44.
| >>Please see here the analysis :
I'd love to port pristine-tar to x64 but the
xdelta3 (which is linked to xdelta in x64)
has incomatible options compared to original xdelta; thus program
Could someone port the old xdelta to x64.
I will work on it.
Which option is needed ?