This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: perl-5.22.0-RC2 / Perl distributions
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 22:00:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: perl-5.22.0-RC2 / Perl distributions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87iobhvj4f dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <5562881F dot 7000301 at cornell dot edu> <87iobh3zwg dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <55631FDB dot 10201 at cornell dot edu> <556350C5 dot 20600 at cornell dot edu> <87wpzw33ws dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <55636DAE dot 8020607 at cornell dot edu> <55A00F2B dot 6060401 at cornell dot edu> <87fv4v8zrs dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <1436567234 dot 10920 dot 40 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
Yaakov Selkowitz writes:
>> At the moment, judging from the ChangeLog, the only change for 1.18 was
>> the removal of the XS code. So if that module still builds and works OK
>> on 5.22 even though the API it is using has been deprecated, I think
>> Cygwin should ship 1.17 as default until things are sorted out upstream.
> I fetched 1.17 from BackPAN, and it builds and passes the testsuite
> with 5.22.
I've downgraded the distribution. Interestingly enough, the compilation
doesn't elicit any deprecation wqarnings, while Unicode-LineBreak does...
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: