This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] Perl distributions (in preparation of Perl 5.22)
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 13:31:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ITA] Perl distributions (in preparation of Perl 5.22)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87a8wt3rg0 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <87mvzrfzlp dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <1435360174 dot 11720 dot 34 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <1435633541 dot 5276 dot 7 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <87pp488aki dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <5598352D dot 8030603 at acm dot org> <87bnfr3zwe dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <5599306B dot 40900 at cornell dot edu>
On Sun, 2015-07-05 at 09:26 -0400, Ken Brown wrote:
> On 7/5/2015 2:02 AM, Achim Gratz wrote:
> > David Rothenberger writes:
> >> I've rebuilt the package as curr and not test and uploaded to my area. I
> >> did not create the !ready file.
> >> Is this the right way to do this? Or should I release a test package?
> > As long as you remember what you did it's going to be OK. A test
> > package might only be needed if someone else asks for it or you need
> > testers.
> > BTW, since we're still not having feedback from Volker Zell,
> We did get feedback from him on a different issue:
> So I think it's clear that he won't be rebuilding his packages in the near future.
Let's not wait for him. I'll rebuild his packages if necessary.