This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] Perl distributions (in preparation of Perl 5.22)
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 14:30:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITA] Perl distributions (in preparation of Perl 5.22)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87a8wt3rg0 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <87mvzrfzlp dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <1435360174 dot 11720 dot 34 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <1435633541 dot 5276 dot 7 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <87pp488aki dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 7/4/2015 12:46 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
Yaakov Selkowitz writes:
BTW I didn't notice any mention of rebuilding subversion and weechat.
Here's the list of packages that also need to be re-released when perl
gets updated since they install into /usr/lib/vendor_perl/5.14, in
addition to the ones that I've already sent out:
Aside from weechat, also Postgresql seems to use a Perl plugin. I don't
know enough about these plugins to say whether they need an update or
not. If they link to the system cygperl-5.xx.dll, then yes, they should
definitely be re-released as well.
I was already aware
32 $ cygcheck /usr/lib/postgresql/plperl.dll |grep perl