This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
texlive: emacs-auctex and texlive-collection-latexextra both provide preview-latex
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: "cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 13:14:20 -0500
- Subject: texlive: emacs-auctex and texlive-collection-latexextra both provide preview-latex
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
See $SUBJECT. emacs-auctex's copy is in texmf-site and texlive's is in
texmf-dist, so while they don't physically clobber each other I suspect
we only want one of them; I'm just not sure which.
If emacs-auctex should be the provider, then could you please make it a
subpackage? A couple programs can use preview-latex without requiring