Re: Obsolete dependency report, 2015-Mar-19

On Thu, 2015-03-19 at 23:15 +0100, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> R was just updated upstream
> Octave is in Release Candidate state
> ngspice should be updated upstream shortly
>
> I will update accordingly, later on. I am currently travelling.

If the new versions aren't ready yet when you have time to do so, would
you be able to just rebuild the current versions?

> Yue is working on singular, but on top of his short time
> out of University requirements, he need to pack
> other 5 new math libs. I am helping him on the matter.

Thanks for your help on this too.

> I will look on lylipond after guile.
> I built latest guile but make check fails on some modules,
> and I need to investigate.

By "latest guile" do you mean 2.0.x?  We'll need to work out a way to
have both 1.8 and 2.0 in the distro for a while, as not all
guile-dependent packages have been ported yet to the latter.  Let's
discuss this further when you're ready.

--
Yaakov