Re: [ITA/ITP] lots of perl distributions

Achim Gratz writes:
> In order to get rid of perl_vendor on 32bit and update the packages to
> the same versions on 64bit, I need to maintain the packages that were
> formerly in perl_vendor plus another bunch that either are new
> dependencies or are needed to build and test those packages.

Done.  Upset didn't complain, so I hope everything is OK.

Yaakov, could you please remove the packages from ports that are now
available in Cygwin proper?  There have been a few collisions already
with the 64bit distribution, some even with the same version number
(they were probably the same packages in reality, but it still feels
unclean).

Regards,
Achim.