This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 09:49:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423628064 dot 1704 dot 53 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <54E2FE19 dot 2000605 at tiscali dot co dot uk>
On 2/17/2015 9:38 AM, David Stacey wrote:
On 11/02/15 04:14, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
I just cleared out a huge number of obsolete and stale packages. More
remain, but the following packages currently depend on one or more
obsolete libraries (including the recently-obsoleted libpng15 and
mscgen Michael McTernan
I built mscgen for x86_64 , just to add a 64-bit version until
Michael was able to supply his own build (which never happened). I'd be
happy to rebuild for both architectures if you like - just let me know.
 - http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2013-09/msg00016.html
as his last message on the list is from
2011-03-11 the package is in reality orphan.