Re: perl-5.14.4

Corinna Vinschen writes:
> We're going path b.  The core of imagebase's implementation of
> ReBaseImage64 is the call to LinkedObjectFile::performRelocation (line
> 123 in imagehelper/rebaseimage.cc), which in turn calls
> Relocations::relocate in imagehelper/sections.cc.  This function
> performs the actual relocation.

Back to the drawing boardâ  The section names in rebase are completely
different, not sure how I should get objdump to display them.  Also,
rebase does not seem to touch the debug sections in any way (either it
does not recognize them or already ignores them).  The apparent changes
that I saw in objdump are purely the result of rebase changing the
ImageBase.  :-(

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: