This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 13:29:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423628064 dot 1704 dot 53 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
On 2/10/2015 11:14 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
clisp ORPHANED (Reini Urban)
As I mentioned in the "libopenssl098" thread, I have a build of clisp-2.48
(32-bit only for now) that seems to work and that links against current versions
of all libraries. Should I go ahead and upload it? Or should I send the
.cygport file and patches?