This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ploticus-doc - what am I doing wrong?
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 11:59:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: ploticus-doc - what am I doing wrong?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <3trrdahnl3b79duboohc5vap2pc8j6o61v at 4ax dot com> <3trrdahnl3b79duboohc5vap2pc8j6o61v-e09XROE/p8c at public dot gmane dot org> <1423844684 dot 12472 dot 218 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
> > Upset says:
> > upset: Error. Parsing failed. - duplicate packages "ploticus-doc" detected -
> > x86/release/ploticus-doc vs.
> > /var/ftp/pub/cygwin/x86/release/ploticus/ploticus-doc
> There was already an /x86/release/ploticus-doc directory, hence the
> > Am I doing something wrong? Or is this a one-time error that's been resolved?
> It's fixed now.