This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFC] cygport upload
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 20:23:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFC] cygport upload
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423780937 dot 12472 dot 183 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
> I have created an upload branch in cygport git based on master with
> Andrew's upload work for further testing.
FWIW, I've been using it to upload my packages since the last update on Jan. 17,
and before that too, with no problems.
I always keep my ssh keys loaded in a running ssh-agent, so I've tested that
case pretty well. I think it would be most useful to test the other cases:
ssh-agent running but key not loaded; ssh-agent not running; private keys