This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [HEADSUP] Moving setup sources to git
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 18:56:19 +0000
- Subject: Re: [HEADSUP] Moving setup sources to git
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150209162434 dot GD5633 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <54DA5290 dot 1030502 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <871tlx8uoy dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 10/02/15 18:53, Achim Gratz wrote:
David Stacey writes:
For the last ten months, I've been running the Coverity Scan static
analyser over Cygwin snapshots. Do you want me to continue using the
snapshots, or would you prefer me to switch to git master? Would there
be much difference between the two?
I think just cygwin setup has been converted to Gitâ see
OK, sorry. My confusion.