This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [HEADSUP] Moving setup sources to git
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 18:48:48 +0000
- Subject: Re: [HEADSUP] Moving setup sources to git
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150209162434 dot GD5633 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 09/02/15 16:24, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
I just created a git repo for setup:
git clone cygwin.com:/git/cygwin-setup.git
For the last ten months, I've been running the Coverity Scan static
analyser over Cygwin snapshots. Do you want me to continue using the
snapshots, or would you prefer me to switch to git master? Would there
be much difference between the two?