This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [HEADSUP] Moving setup sources to git
- From: Frank Fesevur <ffes at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 20:36:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: [HEADSUP] Moving setup sources to git
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150209162434 dot GD5633 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
2015-02-09 17:24 GMT+01:00 Corinna Vinschen:
> please don't check in anything to the setup CVS repo anymore.
> I just created a git repo for setup:
> git clone cygwin.com:/git/cygwin-setup.git
Just to let you know that the anonymous read-only access works:
git clone git://cygwin.com/git/cygwin-setup.git
But I tried to build setup and I have a problem with the dependencies.
README says I need various mingw libs. But if IIRC mingw is not
recommended anymore. I have installed mingw64 and the mingw64 variants
of those libs. But there is no mingw64 variant of liblzma. I've
installed all 5 packages containing "liblzma", but configure seems to
be unable to find it.
Do I still need the original mingw to compile setup or is the README outdated?