This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 20:13:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: perl-5.14.4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87iofh8l54 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <87twz0fi9y dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <54D3AE03 dot 7070208 at x-ray dot at>
Reini Urban writes:
> Which SHA1? In the filenames of my patches?
> Probably old rebased away commits in rurban/perl.git branch cygwin,
> sorry. Do you need them?
OK, that would explain things. I guess I can still find them by the
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Blofeld: