This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cmake update needed
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 08:41:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: cmake update needed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54D1F25E dot 20701 at gmail dot com> <BAY169-DS1438076617CAC9B60DFC2CA73A0 at phx dot gbl> <BAY169-DS1438076617CAC9B60DFC2CA73A0-MsuGFMq8XAE at public dot gmane dot org> <20150205084837 dot GM2635 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> On Feb 4 12:45, Tony Kelman wrote:
> > >Bill promised several time to update cmake, but it seems clear to
> > >me that is has no the time to take care of it.
> > >It will be better to officially declare the package orphan so another
> > >volunteer can take it.
> > Happy to adopt it.
> Super, thanks a lot. I added you to cmake in cygwin-pkg-maint, so,
> whenever you're ready, feel free to upload.
> Downside: You have to accept a goldstar ;)
POW hit-and-run gold star at http://cygwin.com/goldstars/#TK