This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup patch to keep test version if test version installed
- From: ASSI <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 14:56:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: Setup patch to keep test version if test version installed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Corinna Vinschen writes:
> Did you test this version? Is it ok to become the release version of
WJFFM. I didn't test the downgrade scenario since none of my
installations have "test" or "prev" packages in setup.ini, though.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for Waldorf Q V3.00R3 and Q+ V3.54R2: