This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ATTN maintainers] cocom gnubg nettle parrot rakudo
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 08:40:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ATTN maintainers] cocom gnubg nettle parrot rakudo
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87wq495t9u dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20150126205959 dot GC14265 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 1/26/2015 9:59 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Jan 26 18:46, Achim Gratz wrote:
These are the last packages depending on libgmp3 (on 32bit only). Could
these either be recompiled or dropped so that the old gmp library can be
removed? I really don't want to compile it again with gcc-4.9.2 for
just this handful of packages.
Both parrot and rakudo are only available on 32bit and rather old.
Are these still in use and maintained upstream? If so, any takers?
Both seem active
http://rakudo.org/ a compiler like for perl
http://www.parrot.org/ is a virtual machine for dynamic languages
(as perl and ruby )
Not my area