This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ATTN maintainers] cocom gnubg nettle parrot rakudo
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 07:32:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ATTN maintainers] cocom gnubg nettle parrot rakudo
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87wq495t9u dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20150126204421 dot GA14265 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
> Dunno about the other packages, but cocom is a build requirement for
> Cygwin. We can rebuild it, but not remove it.
The "or dropped" was targeted at rakudo and parrot, as the other
packages have active maintainers. But if somebody adopts them and also
provides them for 64bit nobody would complain either. Sorry if that
hasn't been clear.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: