This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] chicken-220.127.116.11
- From: Nathan Thern <nthern at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 11:25:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ITP] chicken-18.104.22.168
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141210112536 dot GR12089 at pestilenz dot org> <54883C6E dot 6040808 at gmail dot com>
On 12/10/2014 7:28 AM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 12/10/2014 12:25 PM, Christian Kellermann wrote:
I am a core developer of the CHICKEN scheme system. We have supported
building and running CHICKEN on cygwin for almost a decade now. However
I noticed that the current cygwin package has been outdated for years.
As the previous maintainer is missing from at least 2011...
I'm still here, just _extremely_ rarely and sporadically. Life and a
real job has pulled me away from hobby programming for some time now, so
I'm happy to let Christian take over. (Not that programmer isn't a real
job, it's just not _my_ real job.)