This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup patch to keep test version if test version installed
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 11:15:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: Setup patch to keep test version if test version installed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150125172030 dot GJ18550 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <54C5806C dot 2070508 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <20150126092945 dot GK18550 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
> No, no. Thanks for noticing! I was sure that the comparison operators
> are comparing using compareVersions() under the hood so I didn't check.
> How embarrassing. Now I see that they only do a casecompare, as you said.
That's arguably a bug in the comparison operator implementation, so
maybe we should fix that instead?
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: