This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 16:45:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: perl-5.18.4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <878uh5ywws dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20150115094615 dot GA8589 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <87y4p4x783 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20150119085544 dot GE9265 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <54BCD034 dot 8030507 at gmail dot com> <20150119100201 dot GA10055 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAHiT=DFLknUewt0xdpx4Gr12MikS1YB_-pbZDq1gOnMsXuXUFA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150123123945 dot GC19127 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <54C29A60 dot 90200 at x-ray dot at> <20150123200114 dot GA19659 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
> I'm sorry to read that. Andrew, can we get a goldstar for Reini,
> especially for maintaining perl for so long?
Yes, and thanks from me as well!
>> clisp was broken upstream with the change to dynamic modules,
>> the rest should be trivial to maintain.
> I marked your packages as orphaned in the maintainer file, except for
> perl which I foisted on Achim.
> Achim, would you also like to take over perl-IO-Tty, perl-libwin32, and
I plan on taking over most Perl packages except those that are closely
tied to other packages and should be released in lockstep with those
releases. But I haven't really looked at all of them yet.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf rackAttack: