This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] _autorebase
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 16:36:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ITA] _autorebase
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87mw6rmtls dot fsf at Gertrud dot fritz dot box> <87egqtbu3e dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20150119085348 dot GD9265 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20150120202909 dot GA7582 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20150122172117 dot GN19127 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <54C136E0 dot 8050200 at gmail dot com> <20150122175213 dot GR19127 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <54C13B99 dot 4060002 at gmail dot com> <20150122193344 dot GV19127 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
>> It will be eventually "/usr/lib/octave/packages"
>> site is for scripts
> Uh, ok.
>> I have no objections to make a octave_autorebase-001001-1.tar.xz
>> anyway when the new autorebase is in place.
> I'm not exactly sure now, but I thought the idea was that the
> PACKAGE_autorebase packages are already in place before _autorebase
> is updated. But on second thought, it's not exactly essential to
> keep this order. We could update _autorebase as soon as Achim is
> ok with that.
If the package maintainer says there isn't anything to rebase currently
then we don't need that file and it can easily be added later.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for KORG EX-800 and Poly-800MkII V0.9: