Re: Python 3.4.2

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 02:03:34AM -0600, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> Python 3.2 is no longer supported upstream, and many packages now
> require newer versions.  Any idea on a timeframe for a coordinated
> upgrade to 3.4.2?

After much deliberation, I have decide to put my packages up for
adoption. I have not had enough free time to properly maintain my
packages for quite some time. Unfortunately, this is not going to
change for the foreseeable future.

Is anyone willing to adopt one or more of the following?

    Python
    fetchmail
    ProFTPD
    rebase