This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [HEADSUP] Dropping libopenssl098 from distro
- From: "Peter A. Castro" <doctor at fruitbat dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 16:02:53 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [HEADSUP] Dropping libopenssl098 from distro
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150114141344 dot GG15791 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On Wed, 14 Jan 2015, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
it's really *really* overdue to remove the OpenSSL 0.98 DLLs from
the 32 bit distro. Fortunately they were never in the 64 bit distro.
The problem is that we still have packages requiring libopenssl098.
These need rebuilding or removing.
The following packages need simple rebuilding:
suite3270 Peter A. Castro
I'm looking into this. Actually, I need to upgrade the packages to newer
versions so will get that done too.
--=> Peter A. Castro
Email: doctor at fruitbat dot org / Peter dot Castro at oracle dot com
"Cats are just autistic Dogs" -- Dr. Tony Attwood