This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [HEADSUP] Dropping libopenssl098 from distro
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 14:03:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: [HEADSUP] Dropping libopenssl098 from distro
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150114141344 dot GG15791 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <54B6FCB4 dot 8030103 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <878uh48esd dot fsf at VZELL-LAP dot de dot oracle dot com> <CACeGjnVvFxJj3kkKmZa0GNJp8M3qjAxtuTgP3DLmZYtL00hbzQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <54B7B779 dot 3000706 at gmail dot com> <20150115125727 dot GC10242 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 1/15/2015 1:57 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Jan 15 13:50, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 1/15/2015 1:31 PM, Vin Shelton wrote:
It used to compile but was not usable because of broken subprocess
support. Now it doesn't even compile :-(
I can build XEmacs on 32-bit Cygwin. What doesn't work for you?
0) does it work ?
1) configure parameters ?
2) have you tried a 64 build also ?
It's nice to get more packages into the 64 bit distro, but the issue
here is to get rid of libopenssl098 in the first place. If xemacs can
be built (and runs) on 32 bit while linked against libopenssl100 would
be a good deal already :)
0 and 1 are for that.
2 is a potential plus ;-)