This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [HEADSUP] Dropping libopenssl098 from distro
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com, Jari Aalto <jari dot aalto at cante dot net>, Kostya Altukhov <kacygwinlist at gmail dot com>, "Peter A. Castro" <doctor at fruitbat dot org>, Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>, "Dr. Volker Zell" <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>, David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>, Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 14:03:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: [HEADSUP] Dropping libopenssl098 from distro
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150114141344 dot GG15791 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 1/14/2015 3:13 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
it's really *really* overdue to remove the OpenSSL 0.98 DLLs from
the 32 bit distro. Fortunately they were never in the 64 bit distro.
pure-ftpd Kostya Altukhov
I will look on it