This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [HEADSUP] Dropping libopenssl098 from distro
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 13:50:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: [HEADSUP] Dropping libopenssl098 from distro
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150114141344 dot GG15791 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <54B6FCB4 dot 8030103 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <878uh48esd dot fsf at VZELL-LAP dot de dot oracle dot com> <CACeGjnVvFxJj3kkKmZa0GNJp8M3qjAxtuTgP3DLmZYtL00hbzQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 1/15/2015 1:31 PM, Vin Shelton wrote:
>> It used to compile but was not usable because of broken subprocess
>> support. Now it doesn't even compile :-(
I can build XEmacs on 32-bit Cygwin. What doesn't work for you?
0) does it work ?
1) configure parameters ?
2) have you tried a 64 build also ?