This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [HEADSUP] Dropping libopenssl098 from distro
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 18:46:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: [HEADSUP] Dropping libopenssl098 from distro
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150114141344 dot GG15791 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <87ppahz3kt dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20150114172404 dot GN15791 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
>> Clisp is not yet ported to 64bit and it has problems under 32bit as well
>> (temporary file generation) that also affect Maxima from ports.
> If it's a problem with the Cygwin DLL, it would be nice to get a
> bug report and, preferredly, an STC, so we have a chance to fix this.
AFAIK it's the same problem that produced the same symptoms in sqlite:
using a non-Cygwin API. So no, I don't think the Cygwin DLL is to
> Apart from that, I was only talking about the 32 bitr version anyway.
> It requires the wrong libopenssl and needs a simple rebuild for now.
>> One of the things holding a port off is libsigsegv, IIRC.
> This is a bit annoying. Libsigsegv should be optional, not required.
I have no idea whether that's possible for clisp.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: