This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] _autorebase
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 18:20:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ITA] _autorebase
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141217093916 dot GO10824 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20141217095250 dot GP10824 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <87y4q61a86 dot fsf at Gertrud dot fritz dot box> <20141217171622 dot GU10824 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <87lhm617ae dot fsf at Gertrud dot fritz dot box> <20150107160950 dot GA25923 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20150114094056 dot GZ15791 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <54B63BF4 dot 7070806 at gmail dot com> <20150114102935 dot GA15791 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <87twztz48u dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20150114171526 dot GM15791 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
>> BTW, do we want to keep these files in /etc or move to /var/lib? Both
>> Ken and I interpret the LSB/FSH document as recommending /var/lib as the
>> place to put such things. We could of course do that later on (there's
>> other stuff in /etc that would fall under that rule), but since nothing
>> has been released at the moment I thought I should ask again if a policy
>> decision has been reached already.
> /var/lib/rebase/dynpath.d sounds good to me.
OK, that's a decision then. I'll roll a new test autorebase package
with that location and no files in that directory shortly, but it may
take another week and a half before I get to it.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for KORG EX-800 and Poly-800MkII V0.9: