This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] _autorebase
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 18:00:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ITA] _autorebase
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141216132345 dot GA19257 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <54909FEE dot 9060807 at cornell dot edu> <20141217093916 dot GO10824 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20141217095250 dot GP10824 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <87y4q61a86 dot fsf at Gertrud dot fritz dot box> <20141217171622 dot GU10824 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <87lhm617ae dot fsf at Gertrud dot fritz dot box> <20150107160950 dot GA25923 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20150114094056 dot GZ15791 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <54B63BF4 dot 7070806 at gmail dot com> <20150114102935 dot GA15791 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
> AFAIU, you just have to provide a per-package file defining the path
> to your dynamic libs. I just unpacked
> and it contains files under etc/rebase/dynpath.d/ called R and octave:
> $ cat etc/rebase/dynpath.d/R
> $ cat etc/rebase/dynpath.d/octave
> IIUC, you simply have to provide the files yourself, so every package
> can influence easily what the new autorebase rebases :)
> Achim, is that about right?
Yes, and if a full package rebuild isn't possible for whatever reason
this file could just be packaged in a separate package that then needs
to be referenced from the main package via dependency. It looks like
this will need to be done for Perl if Reini doesn't re-surface.
BTW, do we want to keep these files in /etc or move to /var/lib? Both
Ken and I interpret the LSB/FSH document as recommending /var/lib as the
place to put such things. We could of course do that later on (there's
other stuff in /etc that would fall under that rule), but since nothing
has been released at the moment I thought I should ask again if a policy
decision has been reached already.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf microQ V2.22R2: