This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
setup.exe creates broken shortcuts
- From: Benjamin Richardson <bml dot richardson at live dot com dot au>
- To: "cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 22:52:08 +1100
- Subject: setup.exe creates broken shortcuts
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
setup.exe creates shortcuts for the terminal that when used, Windows complains about missing files. I've narrowed down the problem to line 200 of /setup/desktop.cc:
#define TARGET "/bin/mintty"
needs to be:
#define TARGET "/bin/mintty.exe"
Windows seems to require the file extension for its shortcut target field