This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] _autorebase
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 21:32:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ITA] _autorebase
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87mw6rmtls dot fsf at Gertrud dot fritz dot box> <20141216132345 dot GA19257 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <54909FEE dot 9060807 at cornell dot edu> <20141217093916 dot GO10824 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20141217095250 dot GP10824 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <87y4q61a86 dot fsf at Gertrud dot fritz dot box> <20141217171622 dot GU10824 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <87lhm617ae dot fsf at Gertrud dot fritz dot box> <20150107160950 dot GA25923 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On Wed, Jan 07, 2015 at 05:09:50PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Reini? Jason?
> Three weeks without reply is a long time... :}
> Any input?
> On Dec 17 19:05, Achim Gratz wrote:
> > Corinna Vinschen writes:
> > > That should be fine, given the rather short list of affected
> > > maintainers:
> > >
> > > octave Marco Atzeri
> > > perl Reini Urban/Achim Gratz ?!?
> > > php Yaakov Selkowitz
> > > python Jason Tishler/Yaakov Selkowitz
> > > R Marco Atzeri
> > > ruby Yaakov Selkowitz
> > >
> > > As for perl, are you still with us Reini? As for python, Jason,
> > > you're still around?
> > If Reini is still waiting for his machines to arrive or if some of
> > the old packages need work, I can do the packaging. I'd just need
> > help with the upload, I guess.
Sorry, but I missed this post until you CC-ed me yesterday. I just read
the thread again. Are you asking about the following?
> In fact if we do that, I'd like to require either new releases for the
> packages using /etc/rebase/dynpath.d or alternatively that they get an
> additional package that drops just this file (if a full release _now_
> would be too much work) and the requisite change to setup.hint to have
> a dependency added so that this new package gets pulled in.