This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup: compatible with pxz?
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 19:01:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: setup: compatible with pxz?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5490B84A dot 7030201 at cygwin dot com>
Yaakov Selkowitz writes:
> Some time ago we encountered an issue with setup not handling archives
> created by pbzip2 correctly. Does anybody know if archives created by
> pxz create the same issue or not?
I haven't looked at the code in setup yet, but setup would need to deal
correctly with multiple streams and padding.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Waldorf MIDI Implementation & additional documentation: