This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] libsuexec 1.0
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 03:16:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ITP] libsuexec 1.0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53EF10B3 dot A1BC4FBE at boland dot nl> <53F100E0 dot CA2D4863 at boland dot nl> <871tsdhfmv dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <53F243E0 dot EA1E358E at boland dot nl> <87a96ybfxo dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <53F5E3B4 dot 3C3F8B20 at boland dot nl> <87r409kdtq dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <53F6D79A dot 1C520AA3 at boland dot nl>
On 2014-08-22 00:39, D. Boland wrote:
So it's settled. I will roll with fakesu. I'll re-post. Anyone know why my
upload-key activation is taking so long? Or were y'all waiting for me to change my
Sorry, issue on our end. Your key has been activated.