This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] rpcbind 0.2.1
- From: Pavel Fedin <pavel_fedin at mail dot ru>
- To: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 19:58:12 +0400
- Subject: Re: [ITP] rpcbind 0.2.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <489660734 dot 20140820222236 at mail dot ru> <53F553B6 dot 7030705 at cygwin dot com> <461503392 dot 20140821185810 at mail dot ru> <20140821150858 dot GD32314 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Thursday, August 21, 2014, 19:08:58 you wrote:
> That's a generic installation problem, not a problem of your package.
Yes, may be, however this doesn't give any answer to: how will we
solve this particular problem right now ? There are variants:
1. I leave rpcinfo in /usr/bin
2. You (or maintainer ?) update base-files.