This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] Git et al
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 21:19:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ITA] Git et al
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+kUOakU_TO7-XyhjRhBrVkBOTKs0+xdFJRpns5jFceWLMpnYw at mail dot gmail dot com> <53977FE0 dot 6000707 at cygwin dot com> <20140610223605 dot GA17140 at dinwoodie dot org> <5397D919 dot 3070701 at cygwin dot com> <20140719072941 dot GA17830 at dinwoodie dot org> <53CB03BE dot 7030107 at acm dot org> <20140721074553 dot GA4682 at dinwoodie dot org> <20140804214106 dot GA21621 at dinwoodie dot org> <20140813191212 dot GA15602 at dinwoodie dot org> <1408086299 dot 5814 dot 32 dot camel at yselkowitz dot redhat dot com>
On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 02:04:59AM -0500, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-08-13 at 20:12 +0100, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
> > I think everything's good to go! CVS imports are working fine, I've
> > used the build myself briefly (and a previous almost-identical build for
> > a while), and the test suites are almost all passing*.
> Please note that I have just added a number of perl module packages
> required for git-email. Please be sure to install perl-Authen-SASL,
> perl-IO-Socket-SSL, perl-MailTools, and perl-Net-SMTP-SSL for both
> arches in order to pick up the correct dependencies.
I can pick up all the above for 64-bit Cygwin, but the perl-Authen-SASL
package doesn't appear to be available for 32-bit Cygwin. Can you check
it's uploaded and available correctly?