This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] libsuexec 1.0
- From: "D. Boland" <daniel at boland dot nl>
- To: Cygwin applications <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 21:22:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP] libsuexec 1.0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53EF10B3 dot A1BC4FBE at boland dot nl>
Thanks for all the critiques and suggestions regarding this new library. I have made
* The term 'capabilities' has been removed from the hints file, since that is not
what the library is about or for.
* Also the term 'multi-root' has been removed from the hints file. I think the new
description in the hints file now accurately covers what the library does.
* Not all functions in the library were declared. They are now.
* I added a readme file.
* I removed the dynamic library. This library will be static only.
* I put the license under the 'Open Source Definition' license and added a reference
to the complete license text.
GTS's are welcome.