This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] libsuexec 1.0
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 12:33:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP] libsuexec 1.0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53EF10B3 dot A1BC4FBE at boland dot nl> <87fvgweqau dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <53EF32DE dot 2532E081 at boland dot nl>
D. Boland writes:
>> At the very least you're missing a proper license. But for the moment I
>> think you'd better patch that into sendmail and procmail gnulib-style.
> Proper license? Please explain.
It appears you want to license under some version of the GPL. No
license document is actually included that spells out what that means.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf rackAttack V1.04R1: