This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin-pkg-maint maintance
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 19:55:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygwin-pkg-maint maintance
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53E7D70A dot 7010001 at gmail dot com> <53E84CBD dot 3070407 at cygwin dot com>
Yaakov Selkowitz writes:
> Yes, these are obvious fixes.
I've looked at the file today. It seems that perl_vendor has been
removed, but not all Perl distributions that were bundled are listed.
I'll prepare a list of those over the weekend.
Given the purpose of the file and that it's meant to be consumed by
scripts, how about switching to something more easily parseable like
JSON or YAML (much like Perl does)? That would enable to incorporate
more meta-information for each package which could easily be generated
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: