This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin-pkg-maint maintance [gold star]
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 11:48:52 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygwin-pkg-maint maintance [gold star]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53E7D70A dot 7010001 at gmail dot com> <53E84CBD dot 3070407 at cygwin dot com> <20140811104428 dot GA22088 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <53E93DA0 dot 203 at gmail dot com> <53E93DA0 dot 203-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public dot gmane dot org> <53E9A489 dot 2030105 at cygwin dot com>
> On 2014-08-11 17:03, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> > attached 2 files.
> > The first is basically what should be the new cygwin-pkg-maint
> > that cover all the active package in both 32bit and 64 bit.
> This was great, thank you. After rearranging the release areas, I was
> able to get a more reliable list of what is currently on the server, and
> made a few more tweaks.
> > All packages are reported as lower case.
> That always annoyed be about this list, so I did change the list to use
> proper case.
> > The second one is the list of packages reported in the current file
> > that do not exist as package or source package.
> We don't need those, so they're all gone, as well as those packages
> which are now nothing more than upgrade helpers.
> Could you check the latest cygwin-pkg-maint and see if I missed anything?
> Andrew: could you polish a gold star for Marco for showing initiative
> wrt Cygwin infrastructure at this juncture?