This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: upset messages
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 23:37:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: upset messages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140811221133 dot 3852 dot qmail at sourceware dot org>
On 11/08/14 23:11, email@example.com wrote:
upset: couldn't unlink /sourceware/cygwin-staging/home/David Stacey/x86/!ready - No such file or directory
I'm not sure what happened here - apologies if it was my fault. I was
attempting to upload new versions of xmlstarlet and yasm, both of which
appear to have been taken. I've also checked both my 'x86' and 'x86_64'
directories, and the '!ready' files appear to have disappeared - so
hopefully these upset errors won't get generated ad infinitum.
Does anyone have any idea as to what could have caused this?